Keeping Abreast More than Just Fashion Shows 2016
Thank you so much to everyone that supported this year’s Fashion Shows
Our shows are designed to raise awareness and funds for Keeping Abreast, but more importantly they are an opportunity for us to put on an event that gives women who are facing or have gone through breast reconstruction, the chance to build their confidence and gain back some femininity that after going through surgery, many often say is lost.
This year we had 24 models consisting of women who have all been through breast reconstruction or risk reducing breast surgery due to discovery of breast cancer or a faulty BRCA gene.
CHECK OUT THE LATEST FASHION SHOW NEWS HERE!
Official ‘More than Just Fashion Show’ Photos from All-About-Image
EDP24 Website Coverage
Mustard TV News Report
We couldn’t put on the shows without the help and support from so many people. In addition to the shops that provided the clothes there were many other businesses and individuals that made the shows a success. Thank you to you ALL!!
- Production Bureau – for their absolute professionalism and creativity
- Regenerys – for sponsoring the Welcome Drinks
- Viking – for providing the catwalk
- The Gallery Haircutters – for providing the hairdressing
- Bare Minerals – for providing the make up
- Stephen Knights – Our Choreographer
- Becky Jago & Sara Thornton – for presenting the shows
- Chris Bailey – for being our Voice from Above
- All the shops & businesses that provided items for our raffle
We are looking for sponsors to help make our Fashion Show a huge success
Whether you are interested in becoming one of our corporate sponsors or supporting a smaller part of shows, we have lots of opportunities. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org